Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NEVER Alitalia

Meaning that if there is a choice, Alitalia should not be it. I was starting to have ba little faith in Alitalia till the plane in Milan was late, for safety reasons they said... sure sure sure...

Got to London and then it took Alitalia almost two hours to get the luggage out. Probably safety reasons again or like the airport luggage lady said 'Alitalia does not have it all together.'


Picture above, check the name of the plane "Cristofor Colombo"? I wonder if he had similar problems getting to the new world.

But it is nice to hear people speak Italian.


There is a song by ELO 'Last Train to London.' Waiting for Alitalia to get its act together made me hope that I would be able to take the last tube to london. I did. Not bad, for only £4 the tube got me home. Why couldn't Houston provide the same convinience?

So, a lovely and thoughtful commute via the tube and back at Marco's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home